- 4 chicken thighs, deboned and skinless
- 4 bacon slices
- 100 g OKA Classique, sliced
- 100 g cooked mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 4 skewers
In our old recipe book, a meal that includes bacon and cheese is a surefire hit. How convenient! We just happen to have delicious chicken and bacon tournedos stuffed with OKA Classique cheese on the menu. Who's staying for dinner?
- Open chicken thighs, cover with a plastic film and flatten with meat tenderizer or bottom of a skillet.
- Place about 25 g of finely sliced cheese on meat and 25 g of cooked mushrooms.
- Roll meat and wrap bacon around it (not the top or the bottom) and place on skewer.
- Sear in a hot skillet and finish cooking in a 350 °F oven for 20 minutes or on the BBQ 12 to 15 minutes. If you have a meat thermometer, let the temperature reach 80 °C. Let stand for 3 minutes before serving.