OKA Light grilled cheese
- 80 g OKA Light
- 125 ml (½ cup) (or 60-80 g) cooked chicken, shredded
- Sliced bread
- 125 ml (½ cup) fresh salsa (see recipe below)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
Tomato, mango and avocado salsa
- 2 large tomatoes, emptied and finely diced
- ½ avocado, finely diced
- ½ mango, finely diced
- ½ onion, finely diced
- ½ jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh coriander, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
Breaking the routine is always good for morale, even when cooking. With its fresh salsa and grilled chicken, this grilled cheese with OKA Light will keep you going until your next meal. It's a taste of freshness to revive your taste buds and get you back on track!
- Lightly butter 2 bread slices.
- Add chicken, cheese and about half the salsa.
- Brown in a panini grill or in a skillet at medium heat until cheese has melted. Serve with remainder of salsa.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- For a nice looking salsa, ensure to cut the tomato, avocado and mango in pieces of similar size.