- 1 Macintosh apple, julienned
- 1 beat, julienned and rinsed in cold water to limit salad discoloration
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 asparagus bunch, blanched and cut in pieces
- 3 endives
- ½ container cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers or ½ large one, sliced
- 1½ cup OKA L’Artisan, julienned (150 g)
- 1 romaine or leaf lettuce
- Optional: grapes cut in halves and/or nuts
Lemon and honey vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil
Looking for a light meal without compromising on taste? Here's a recipe for a fresh salad with a variety of textures and an abundance of taste.
- Mix all vinaigrette ingredients in an electric mixer or blender, except oil. Slowly add oil during the mixing.
- Mix all salad ingredients and vinaigrette, toss and serve immediately.